|How to Submit a Request in the Student & Family Help Center
After you have searched the articles in the Student & Family Help Center, you may need to submit a request for additional support. Follow these instructions:
1) After you are signed in, choose the option to Submit a request in the upper right corner.
2) Choose the request option that best fits your need.
3) With each form, multiple fields will open up, indicating required or optional. Complete all the fields, paying close attention to instructions under each field.
4) If you have a file that would help us understand the issue, such as a screenshot in .jpg or .png format, use the option to attach it to the request. Choose Submit.
5) A brief confirmation of your request will show on the screen. You will see all the details of your request, including the ID number and the status. The status of your request will update as action is taken on it.
Alternatively, you can also check the status of all requests made in the Student & Family Help Center as well. How to View All Your Requests