|How to Sign In to the Student & Family Help Center
Creating your account in this Student & Family Help Center allows you to check the status of requests that you have submitted and read the responses from the Student Tech Support Team.
1) Choose Sign in from the upper right corner.
2) If you are a GCA student, be sure you are logged in to your browser with your GCA Google account. Then, use the Sign in with Google option and choose your GCA school email address.
3) If you are a Learning Coach or Legal Guardian, use the option Sign up in the lower-left corner of the pop-out.
4) Type your full name and the email address you have listed in Infinite Campus and your Canvas Observer account.
5) A confirmation pop-up box will appear, alerting you to an email sent to your inbox. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not see the email in a few minutes.
6) Find the Welcome email from the Student & Family Help Center in your email inbox. Click on the link in the email to create the password for your new account.
**Please note! If your student submits a request, our team will add your email to their request, automatically sending this welcome email to you. Please use it to create your own password in the Student & Family Help Center.**
7) Create a password of your own choosing, following the password requirements. Please keep your password in a safe and memorable place.
Congratulations! You have now created your account in the GCA Student & Family Help Center!