|Class Support Ticket
Before reaching out to submit a ticket directly to Class Support, please take the following troubleshooting steps. Use the links provided to find detailed instructions.
- Always access your Class session from the student Canvas account in a Chrome browser.
- In Canvas, go to Today's Live Classes
- Click Join Class at the right time
- Choose the blue Launch button
- Today's Live Classes will always direct you to the right place to find Class for that day. If you are directed to the Canvas Calendar to find Class, that is not a mistake.
- If you are missing the Launch button or see the message "No sessions scheduled yet", submit a ticket to the Student & Family Help Center, not to Class.
- Never use a link to join Class. Always use the blue Launch button in Canvas.
- Close all browser tabs left open from previous Class sessions.
- Close all Chrome browser windows open except the one you need to join Class.
- Update your Chrome browser, if needed.
- Clear the cache and cookies from your browser. Follow the instructions exactly as shown.
- This effective tool should be used often, especially if you have difficulties getting to Class.
- Check your wifi signal strength. If it is anything less than strong, move as close as possible to your wifi router for a strong signal.
- If you are using a hotspot or a weaker network, limit the use to your school device only.
- Try using an alternate network if needed. Even with a strong signal, occasionally firewalls on a network may cause Class issues.
- Troubleshoot your camera, mic, or audio in Class, especially after clearing the cache and cookies.
- Check your camera, mic, and audio function on the Chromebook.
Be sure to check all Class supporting articles in the Student & Family Help Center before proceeding. Many articles can help resolve your Class issue.
If you have taken all the steps above and continue to have performance issues in Class, you may submit a ticket directly to Class Support.
** Any misuse of the Class Support ticket for inappropriate communication, spamming, or messages not related to tech support will be considered a discipline issue for GCA students and handled according to the guidelines in the GCA District Handbook. **