|Basic Troubleshooting for Class
Follow these steps for basic troubleshooting in Class. If you prefer to watch a video, click on the image below.
- Be patient! Each page for Class may take a moment to load. Pause a moment to let it load before clicking on anything. If, at any time, you still see this symbol spinning, please wait for Class to finish loading.
- Because your are joining Class from the web, it's important to make sure your Chrome browser is updated and the cache is cleared. Use the linked articles below to help you.
- Check to see that your camera and microphone are enabled in the browser after each time that you clear your cache.
After you have allowed them in site settings, be sure to Reload the page to update the settings.
- If you see the message shown below, you will need to check the site settings, as shown above, to make sure the microphone is allowed.
- If you join the session and see only a black screen, refresh the browser tab of Class and join the session again.