|Getting Help From SCA For Your Hardware
Once you have determined that you have a problem with your GCA-issued hardware and not software, please contact SCA for their assistance. Follow the instructions below.
Please note that SCA takes troubleshooting actions before determining if a replacement is needed. If SCA determines a replacement is needed, the Legal Guardian listed as Priority 1 in Infinite Campus will need to be part of the phone call.
1) Call the phone number 404-334-4790 ext. 8, during normal business days and hours.
2) A Solutions Coordinator will answer your call and ask you some key questions. Be sure you are prepared with the following information:
A. The GCA student ID number
B. The student's name
C. Your full name as the Learning Coach or Legal Guardian.
D. Your email address and telephone number.
* Be prepared to answer incoming phone calls to that phone number as SCA may need to call you back.
E. Have the hardware or equipment near you as SCA may need you to take some action on the device.
* If you must leave a voicemail message, speak clearly, include a working phone number, and include the GCA student ID number on every message.
3) What can you expect from your call to SCA?
A. A ticket number that you can reference at a later time.
B. A phone call back or email from the SCA engineer designated to help you within 24 hours, during normal business days and hours.
* Your concern may not be resolved in 24 hours but you should receive a follow-up email or return phone call from SCA in that time frame during normal business days and hours. SCA does not make calls on weekends or holidays.