Edit Pictures / Buttons
CoughDrop user instructions for editing a button's picture.
Student licenses have access to premium symbols when editing pictures. You will find a dropdown of different symbol libraries including Symbolstix, Boardmaker, & Lessonpix.
Scroll to the bottom for a video demonstration.
1. Exit speak mode to edit a board:
- You will need to exit "Speak Mode" to get into edit mode
- Select the icon in the top right corner and click for the drop down menu
- Choose "Exit Speak Mode"
- Navigate to the page/board that has button/picture that you want to edit
- Select "Edit Board"
- Select the button you want to edit (click on the button)
- Select Change this Button's Picture
- Select your preferred library of symbols (it may default to original or you last search)
- Select your skin tone preference (this is frequently inconsistent)
- Type a word to search for a picture (use different words for more choices ex. Potty, Bathroom, Toilet)
- Select the picture you want and close the window or read below for more options
- To take a photo with your device, select the camera icon
- To upload a photo from your computer select the upload to the cloud icon
- To use a picture on the internet, copy the image address by right clicking on the image and selecting "copy image address" then paste in the search box
- After selecting or adding your picture, select "Use This"
- Select "Close" to close the window
- Edit Label:
- If you want to change or edit the label or word used with the photo
- Select General and type the preferred Label in the form spot
- Select Close and Save to Save your changes
Please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance if needed
Click on the video below for a walkthrough of these steps