Change Voice (Sound & Speed)
CoughDrop user instructions for changing voice sound and voice speed in settings (preferences).
Voice Settings are specific to each device and must be saved on each device
(Tablet and Chromebook). Premium voices are only available on the tablet and not when using on a computer.
Scroll to the bottom for a video demonstration.
1. Open Preferences:
- Preferences is located on the My Account page
- You will need to exit "Speak Mode" to find the My Account/Preferences page
- Select the icon in the top right corner and click for the drop down menu
- Choose "Exit Speak Mode"
- Select the icon in the top right corner again and click for the drop down menu
- Select My Account from the drop down menu
- Select Preferences from the menu on the left side
- Select / Voice Settings to add a Premium Voice or Adjust Speed (Voice Rate)
- Once you have adjusted your voice settings be sure to click "Save Preferences"
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance if needed
Click on the video below for a walkthrough of these steps