Switch Scanning Settings
CoughDrop user instructions for changing and saving switch (button) scanning settings.
Scanning Settings are specific to each device and must be saved on each device
(Tablet and Chromebook)
Scroll to the bottom for a video demonstration.
1. Open Preferences:
- Preferences is located on the My Account page
- You will need to exit "Speak Mode" to find the My Account/Preferences page
- Select the icon in the top right corner and click for the drop down menu
- Choose "Exit Speak Mode"
- Select the icon in the top right corner again and click for the drop down menu
- Select My Account from the drop down menu
- Select Preferences from the menu on the left side
- Select / Enable Switch activated scanning if it is not already enabled
Please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance if needed
Click on the video below for a walkthrough of these steps