|Adding a Profile Picture to Canvas|
You can add a profile picture to your GCA Canvas account with the following instructions.
**When adding a picture to your profile, please be sure you are following the Student Dress Code and the Student Code of Conduct in the image. GCA reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive images.**
1. In your Canvas account, choose Account and then Settings.
2. Click on your image in the upper left corner to edit what you see there.
3. You may choose to Upload a Picture. If you choose this option, be sure the picture you want to use is already in your Downloads file or Google Drive.
4. You may also choose to Take a Picture using the webcam on your device.
5. You will need to Allow the camera when you see the prompt and then choose to Take Picture when you're ready.
6. If you want to retake your picture, choose Retry. If you are happy with the picture, choose Save.
You did it! Be patient...your profile may take some time to update.