|The MAP NWEA Reading Fluency Test in Clever
When taking the MAP Fluency Test, the best way to get to it is from your Clever dashboard.
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade will be asked to take the MAP NWEA Reading Fluency test. When your teacher tells you to do so, open Clever.
1. From the Clever dashboard, look for the NWEA MAP Student and click on it.
2. The next screen will take a moment to load in a new tab. Please be patient! Choose the option to Check My Equipment before starting the assessment.
3. Take a moment to test your speakers and record test audio from your microphone. Play the test audio to make sure it is all working.
4. If the microphone and/or audio is not working, click on the lock symbol in the URL field at the top. Make sure both are turned on. You will need to click Reload in the page after you make changes.
5. If you do not see the option for Microphone or Sound, click on Site settings instead to find them and Allow them. You will need to click Reload in the page after you make changes.
6. Once you are satisfied that your speakers and microphone are working, click the Home button in the upper left corner.
7. You are ready to take the assessment by clicking on the worm!