|Resolving "Your device doesn't meet testing requirements" error in MAP|
When attempting to take a MAP test, if you see the error shown below, follow these instructions to resolve it.
1) When attempting to log in to NWEA MAP, you may see the screen shown below.
2) Follow the instructions on that same screen and use the CTRL+Shift+zero keys to resolve it. Hold down the CTRL key, then also hold down the Shift key, and finally hold down the “0” zero key. Don’t forget to refresh your page after you have done that!
3) If Step 2 did not work for you, try these next steps. Click on the clock and battery symbol in the lower right corner of your GCA Chromebook. Choose the Settings gear icon.
4) When the Settings pop-up appears, type in the search bar “display settings” and press Enter.
5) Make sure this bar is set to 100%.
6) When you go back to the MAP login screen, be sure to refresh the page.