|Parent View of Scores in Infinite Campus from the Georgia Milestones Assessment System (GMAS)
Georgia Milestones scores are available when the state of Georgia releases them. GCA does not enter these scores in Infinite Campus. As these are released, be sure to check in Infinite Campus to see your student's scores. Follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your Parent Infinite Campus account at this link: https://gacyber.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/gacyber.jsp? Be sure to choose the Campus Parent option.
- If you have never created your Parent Infinite Campus account with GCA, click here to find instructions.
- If you need a password reset for your Parent Infinite Campus account, click here to submit a request.
2. Once you are logged in, choose the More option at the bottom of the black menu bar. Then choose Assessments.
3. If you have multiple students with GCA, you can choose between the students in the upper right corner where you will see their names listed.
4. Your student's State Test scores will be listed here. To see the Result Key, choose to Show More.
5. You will only see the GMAS scores for your student while they attended GCA. Any state assessments they took in a previous school district can be seen by choosing the SLDS option.
Please bear in mind that if your student is no longer enrolled with GCA, you must request records to see the scores. Click here for instructions on how to request records.