|Getting to Illuminate for Interim Assessments...use Clever!|
During Interim Assessment weeks, you will need to use the Illuminate icon in Clever to get to each one of your Interim Assessments. Please follow these instructions for getting to Illuminate in Clever.
**Do not use a bookmarked link for Illuminate. Always go to Clever and access Illuminate from there.
**The BEST thing you can do if you are having any trouble with Illuminate or testing is to clear your cache and cookies. Follow this link to see the instructions and follow every step EXACTLY as you see it.**
If you prefer video instructions, click the image below.
1) After you have joined your Class session for Interim Assessments, open up your Clever dashboard. Remember to always choose Log in with Google.
2) From the Clever dashboard, find the icon for Illuminate and click on it.
3) At the next screen which will open in a new tab, always choose to Sign in with Google. Always use this option with the student GCA Google account.
4) When given these two options, choose Continue To Portal.
5) On the Illuminate dashboard, choose the Assessments tab and look under the heading Pending Assessments to see the ones you have been assigned to take.
6) When you choose the Interim Assessment by clicking on the correct one, your teacher will provide you with a password to begin.
In uncommon circumstances, your teacher may give you a link in the class chat of your Interim Assessment session. Click on the link you are given and follow these instructions.
1) If a code is present under Access Code as shown below, simply type in the Student ID and click Next.
2) If no code is present under Access Code, type in the Student ID for the Login and use the code your teacher will provide for you, and click Next. If there is a problem with the code provided, please let your teacher know during the class.