|Champion Portal for Students|
All GCA students on a school Chromebook, or logged in to a Chrome browser with their synced GCA Google account, will have a default opening page titled the Champion Portal. Think of this page as the "lobby" for school where you can access all your GCA programs with ease. Every new tab in the Chrome browser will open this Champion Portal.
*Note: if you are logged in to a Chrome browser on a personal computer and do not see this default page, follow these linked instructions.
The Champion Portal can take you to the following places. The descriptions of each one are below the image.
- Clever, where you can find many different curriculum programs and testing platforms used for school on a daily basis. Sora, the GCA online library can be found in Clever.
- Canvas, where you will open and complete your assignments, read Canvas messages, view announcements, and attend daily live Class sessions with your classmates and teachers.
- Gmail, your Google inbox where you can receive messages from teachers and all GCA staff members. You can also set up Canvas notifications to come to your Gmail inbox.
- Google Drive, your online cloud storage for all school documents, including Slides, Docs, and Sheets.
- Google Calendar, your own calendar in Google to keep yourself organized and set up your own reminders and events. Note!! You will not see your Classes here or any assignments...those are all in Canvas.
- Student & Family Help Center, your place to find hundreds of support resources for issues you may have with software or GCA account, or submit a request for software tech support.