|TutorMe Feedback on Submitted Writing Assignment|
Once you have submitted a paper to the Writing Lab of TutorMe, these instructions below will show you where to find feedback from the tutor.
1. After submitting your paper to the Writing Lab of TutorMe, you will receive an email in your GCA Gmail inbox, letting your know the review has been completed. You can download the review directly from that email.
2. You will find the same feedback in your TutorMe account through Clever. Click on the bell icon in the upper right corner and choose the notification regarding your paper.
3. In the notification, you will see the text of the tutor’s overall feedback and have the ability to download your reviewed paper here. To see the full comments of the tutor, you must download the paper.
4. After clicking to download, you will be asked to review your tutor’s work with a star-based rating and optional text feedback.
5. To find the paper that you just downloaded to your files, click the Launcher in the lower left corner of the Chromebook. If you cannot see Files right away, click the up-arrow and search for Files.
6. Click on the Downloads under My files and find your paper there, ending in -result to indicate that this is your paper with feedback.
7. Save the downloaded paper into your Google Drive. Click on File in the upper right corner and choose Save as Google Doc.
8. Your reviewed paper (please note the name of your paper now has “-result” in it) can now be seen as a Google Doc. Detailed comments from the tutor will be in the right margin.