How to Complete and Submit your Meal Benefits Form in Infinite Campus
*GCA does not use this for meal assistance but to determine qualification for internet assistance.
The Meal Benefits form in Infinite Campus (sometimes referred to as the FIF - Family Income Form) allows GCA to qualify for federal funding that benefits all students attending our school. We use this form to offer internet assistance to families who would normally qualify for free or reduced lunch. Requesting assistance with internet access requires this form to be completed and submitted first. Contact your Family Engagement Liaison for more information.
*GCA does not have a meal program so the form is used to qualify for internet assistance, in spite of references to meal benefits in the form.
To complete the Meal Benefits form, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal via this link: https://gacyber.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/parents/gacyber.jsp
*If you do not know the password for your Infinite Campus Parent account, please click here to request a reset.
2. Once you are logged in, on the left side, click on the More tab.
3. Click on the Meal Benefits link. Please remember that Meal Benefits is a state description because the information is used to determine free/reduced meals for brick-and-mortar schools but at GCA it is used to determine eligibility for internet assistance and other programs.
4. The next screen allows you to set up your E-Signature PIN. Read the disclaimer and click YES.
5. Once you’ve selected yes, you’ll be asked to set up your E-Signature PIN and create a password. You pick your PIN (using the specifications below in red). This is not something we generate for you. Your PIN should be 5 characters long (Enter five (5) letters, numbers or special characters (!@#$%^&*+?~|=). You must have at least one each of two of the types). Make sure you write down this PIN number, as you will need it when you submit the application. The password you enter is your regular Infinite Campus password.
6. The application will now appear. Across the top, you can see the progression of the application.
- The first tab is a letter that answers some frequently asked questions.
- The second tab gives instructions for completing the form.
- The remaining tabs will walk you through each step of the application.
- Finally, the last tab allows you to submit the form.
- At the bottom of each tab, select Next to move to the next tab.
- Contact your Family Engagement Liaison if you have any difficulties with the form.
Click on the video below for more help