|Canvas Calendar Agenda View|
The Canvas Calendar offers multiple views. The default view shows one Month. The view can be changed to Week or Agenda. The following are some of the features of using the Agenda view.
1) Find your Calendar in Canvas using the navigation buttons listed vertically on the left.
2) Choose Agenda to see a chronological list of any Calendar events and tasks.
3) Features include:
- Live class events that the teacher has added will appear in chronological order.
- Any assignments due that day will be listed after events.
- Clicking on any task or event will open more links.
- Any To Do items that you have created on the Dashboard will be listed here too.
4) In the upper left corner, you can choose dates to view, past or future. Clicking on Today will bring you back to the current date.
5) On the far right of the Calendar page, you will find a list of all your courses. In order to see the events for all your courses listed on your Calendar, each course must have the small box clicked “on''. It is important to have all your course Calendars clicked “on”. Check out this article to learn more.
Any nicknames you added on the Dashboard Card View for courses will appear in this list of courses too.