|Tips for Using the Mouse Pen|
Setting up your new Mouse Pen
1) In your package from GCA, you will find the following items. If you are missing any of these things, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a cloth pouch for holding the equipment
- one Mouse Pen per student (even if your packaging looks like it should have had two)
- a dongle/USB connector to connect the Mouse Pen to your computer; there is no wire
- a plastic stand for the pen
- a sheet of instructions
2) Connect your Mouse Pen to your computer.
a) Make sure the Mouse Pen is turned OFF before you connect it
b) Plug in the dongle/USB connector to any of your USB ports
c) Turn ON the Mouse Pen only after the dongle/USB connector is plugged in
3) Still not working?
a) Unplug the dongle/USB connector and turn the pen OFF
b) Follow the instructions in Step 2 again
4) Missing or broken pieces? Mailing questions? Did not receive your Mouse Pen by November 15? Email email@example.com for help.
The Mouse Pens are a gift from GCA and do NOT need to be returned with equipment to SCA.