|Adding a Profile Picture to Google|
You can add a profile picture to your GCA Google account with the following instructions.
**When adding a picture to your profile, please be sure you are following the Student Dress Code and the Student Code of Conduct in the image. GCA reserves the right to remove any inappropriate or offensive images.**
1. From the Champion Portal page (Student Portal), click on Gmail.
2. Choose your Account after clicking on the Apps, sometimes called the "waffle" in the upper right corner.
3. On the far left side of the screen, choose Personal info.
3. Click to Add a photo to personalize your account. When prompted, choose Add profile picture.
4. You may choose from some pre-selected illustrations to use as your profile pic or you may choose something from your computer.
5. You may choose to Upload from computer or you may use the webcam to Take a picture.
a. To Upload from computer, you will need to choose an image that already exists in your Downloads file or your Google Drive.
b. To Take a picture choose to Allow the camera when you see the prompt.
Click anywhere on the screen to take your picture when you're ready. Once the picture is taken, you can crop and/or rotate to your liking. If you would like to re-do the crop or rotation, choose the three dots and click on Undo all changes.
6. Be sure to Save as profile picture on your final image.
You did it! Be patient...it may take 24 hours to update.