|MAP Testing Expectations and Success|
It's time for MAP Testing!
Follow the guidelines below for a smooth and successful testing experience.
1. Are you ready for the camera, following the dress code for GCA? Read the guidelines by clicking the Student Dress Code button below.
2. Are your camera and microphone working? Follow all the tips by clicking on the button below.
3. Is your computer charged or plugged in? Grab that charging cord and keep it near you, ready to go!
4. Be visible, awake, well-lit, and alert on camera. Thank you, Mr. Washburn, for showing us how it's done!
5. Do you have all your extra tabs closed and ready to use Clever to access your MAP test?
6. If you're using a personal computer, do you have your GCA Google account logged in from a Chrome browser and synced? It's required for you to be seen in Securly. Click on the button below to learn how.
7. If you're using a personal Chromebook, are you logged in only with your GCA Google account (no personal accounts)? It's required for you to be seen in Securly. Click on the button below to learn how you can make sure that only your GCA account is logged in.
8. Be sure your Chrome browser version is up-to-date. Click on the button below to follow the instructions for checking your browser version.
9. For any technical difficulties, always begin with clearing your cache and cookies. Click the button below for instructions and remember the important final step of closing and reopening your entire browser!